Video On How To Brush Recommended by Your Keller TX Dentist
Brushing your teeth properly is one of the most effective ways to prevent cavities. Your Keller TX dentist, Dr. Darshan Patel of Esthetique Dental, wants you to follow these helpful tooth brushing tips!
- Brush your teeth for at least two minutes. Try using a timer or a stopwatch to get a feel for how long two minutes really is. You can also play a favorite song, as most songs on the radio are 2-3 minutes.
- Use short, gentle strokes and pay attention to the gum line! The gum line is where most cavities form.
- Clean your teeth in sections. First the outer surfaces of your upper and lower teeth, then the inner surfaces, and then the chewing surfaces.
- Gently brush your tongue for fresher breath!
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months, or more often if you have been sick.
If you have any additional questions call (817) 741-1240 or make an appointment!